Selected parliamentary business in the tax area at federal level (October 2020)
The Federal Tax Administration (FTA) has published a revised version of the overview of selected parliamentary business in the tax field at federal level.
- Taxation of residential property
- Spouse and family taxation
- Stamp duty reform
- Revision of the withholding tax law
- Proposals for a revision of the VAT Act and VAT simplification from 2004
- Proposals and initiatives submitted
- Pending proposals and initiatives
- Completed advances and initiatives
- Federal popular initiative "Relieve the burden on wages, tax capital fairly".
The current overview as of 16 October 2020 is available here.
Footnotes / further notes
Footnotes / further notes: